Bbrr, I can believe it was a scary cold night, lucky you climbed that tall coconut tree and lit a cosy warm fire! I loved all the describing words next time maybe you could work in that simile somewhere - maybe you 'climbed the tree like a monkey' (Mum) (not the one that fell off on tv..., maybe you 'fixed the yacht as quickly as a cheetah' (Finn), 'I clenched the coconut tree as hard as an elephant' (Coops), 'the wind was as wild as a fierce lion' (coops), the wind was as wild as the waves rushing up against the boat (Coops), the wind was as wild as a shark (Cami) - we are loving hearing your stories and hope we are bing helpful Finny! :-)
Bbrr, I can believe it was a scary cold night, lucky you climbed that tall coconut tree and lit a cosy warm fire! I loved all the describing words next time maybe you could work in that simile somewhere - maybe you 'climbed the tree like a monkey' (Mum) (not the one that fell off on tv..., maybe you 'fixed the yacht as quickly as a cheetah' (Finn), 'I clenched the coconut tree as hard as an elephant' (Coops), 'the wind was as wild as a fierce lion' (coops), the wind was as wild as the waves rushing up against the boat (Coops), the wind was as wild as a shark (Cami) - we are loving hearing your stories and hope we are bing helpful Finny! :-)
ReplyDelete